The Warriors are off to a hot start, thanks to the incredible run Steph Curry is on right now. Can they sustain this run and repeat as back to back champions?? That is the question that will be asked all year.
In this episode, we not only talk about how insane Curry is playing right now, but also bring up the Thabo Sefolosha case and his current civil suit against the NYPD. This is another case of the black man being treated poorly by the police officers. Now Sefolosha is trying to make a stand against the abuse he took from the officers.
Also, we want to send a congratulations out to the Kansas City Royals for winning the world series. This is the first time in 30 years that KC has brought home a championship, and boy did the city celebrate!
In football news, the NFL is suffering from the injury bug to a couple of key players on teams. Which ones are the worst, well we will debate that. But to hit more of home topic, the Minnesota Gophers have been through a lot lately with the changes in leadership. Jerry Kill just retired due to complications in health, but his staff and Defensive Coordinator Tracy Claeys have taken over the reigns. For how long, we don’t know, but the fellas think that what happened against Michigan certainly doesn’t help.
Video Segments for this Episode:
- Can Steph Curry be Stopped?
- Chef Curry the Best or Nah?
- Can Anyone Slow Down the Warriors?
- Royals Win the World Series
- Royals Win or Mets Choke?
- Why is MLB Losing Fans?
- Thabo Sefolosha’s $50 million Civil Suit?
- Sefolosha & the Media
- Race Relations in America
- Golden Gopher Clock Management
- College Football Playoff Rankings
- Biggest NFL Injury so far?
- Marv’s Message to the New Orleans Saints fans